This page is used to inform visitors and customers regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
1. Information We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways:
- Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), apartment community name, account number, phone number, credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card security value, or, if you are paying by e-check, your bank routing information and account number as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. – The processing of payment transactions is managed by a third party that specializes in processing such transactions that has been certified as Payment Card Industry compliant, Level 1, which is the strictest level of credit card security in the industry.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to the information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse the cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of these Services.
2. How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and Services.
- Process your request for payment.
- Respond to inquiries regarding the sale or support of our Services.
- Contact you regarding your use of our Site or our Services.
- To collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Services, the time and date of your use of the Services, and other statistics.
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Provide and deliver products and Services customers request.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- In order to adequately perform the relevant Services.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- To prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetuated through our Site.
- To prevent bodily harm.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work with or for us.
4. Protecting Personal Information.
Our responsibilities to you include:
- Restricting access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or Services to you.
- Maintaining appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information.
We make the following promises to you:
- Your personal information will not be sold to any third party that is not related to the performance of the Services.
- We will observe limits and restrictions set by law as to sharing of information with our affiliates or others.
5. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our provision of the Services;
- To provide the Services on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
We want to inform users of these Services that these third parties have access to your personal information. We have obligated them not to disclose or use the information for any purpose inconsistent with this Policy. Synetek is not liable for the actions of any third parties.
6. Links to Other Sites
7. Children’s Privacy
It is our policy not to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete any personal information provided from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
8. Security Measures
We are committed to protecting to the best of our ability any and all personal information about you which is collected through our website. We employ encryption technology to protect data at each point of transfer, and all data is collected on a website using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security. We utilize redundant systems (i.e., backup systems) to reduce the chance of data loss, firewalls to prevent unauthorized computer entry into systems containing your private information, and computer virus detection and eradication software on all of our systems which contain computer data.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. Contact Information